PrintForm for .NET helps you to add printing support to your application quickly and easily with practically no coding - by printing the Windows .NET Forms that you have already designed and coded using Visual Studio .NET. Click here to see some more screenshots.
PrintForm renders each individual control using the same code used to draw it to the screen - resulting in a high quality, resolution independent PrintOut. Add to this header and footer support, scaling and autofit options, customizable print background colors for each control, exclusion of individual controls from the print and the ability to chain the output of multiple PrintDocuments together, and you have a highly versatile tool for custom printing.
• Provides Header and Footer support
• Supports printing Form controls with an alternative BackColor (for example controls that display on screen with a grey background can be printed with a white background)
• Supports hiding individual controls at print time (for example preventing the control Logic on a Form, such as the OK and Cancel buttons from appearing on the printout)
• AutoFit to Page with X/Y Centering option (PrintForm.AutoFit and PrintForm.CenterStyle properties)
• Print Borders of Forms for Screen Shot printout (PrintForm.PrintBorders property)
• Manual Zoom setting (PrintForm.ManualZoom property)
• PrintForm.PreDraw event allows you to take charge of printing a particular control
• PrintForm.PrintControl method allows you render any control to any Graphics object - use PrintForm in custom printing / owner draw scenarios
New Features in Version 184.108.40.206
Fix: Updated licensing code for Vista compatability.
Screenshots are not available currently.
What's New in PrintForm 220.127.116.11
Release notes are not available currently.
No additional system requirements.